[T3] Type 3 VS Type 4 Final Drive

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 14:38:36 PST 2014

Although the Subject Line is about "Final Drives", not about painting ...

>Any suggestions on good places to have my 69 T3 fastback painted?
>Don't want to spend to mu?

... I would suggest finding any one of many car clubs in your area,
1.)  attend one or more of their meetings,
2.)  look at the quality of the paint on their cars,
3.)  ask members who has the ability, skill and equipment to paint your
Fasty.

Even though their cars may be various other brands (Ford/Chevy/Marmon,
etc.) or models (sedans/coupes/trucks, etc.) and (modified, street rod,
stockers, etc.), you will soon get several opinions and recommendations
regarding the guy(s) in your area who can meet your needs.  You may even
find a car club member that will have the ability, skill & equipment to
paint your car.

It was a surprise to me when I joined a car club, many years ago, the
talent that exists within the membership.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)