[T3] sunroof installation

alluringeyewear at comcast.net alluringeyewear at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 08:22:13 PST 2014

Hello all and Happy New Year! I would like to weld a factory sunroof from a '69 Fasty onto my '73 Fasty. Does anyone know how much work that would entail and have any photos or information that could be helpful. I am concerned about cutting my roof supports out. Do I weld the roof supports from the donor car to my roof supports? Also shouldn't there be some sort of drain for the sunroof as well? Any info or photos would be a great help. Thanks Doug '73 Fasty FI "Leilani"