[T3] While the engine is out ...

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 15:52:42 PST 2014

Jim,

As far as the thermostat linkage and mounting bracket, I think I have
secured a source for those components so once I get those in hand I'll be
ready to go.

Regarding the heads, you make a good point and that was the way I was
leaning.  I've been wanting to get the OG heads on anyway because they have
the breather holes for connection to my air filter.  Going over the old
heads is probably beyond my skill level.  IIRC RIMCO does this type of
work.  Are people on the list generally satisfied with them?  Is there any
recommended shops up in Northern California that you all would trust to
have work over my OG heads?

Jacob