[T3] BBbbrrrrrr!

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:59:36 PST 2014

> The little building it's in is not heated or insulated so if it was 9
> outside it was 9 in there. I didn't really rev it up just gave enough
> throttle to keep it from dying because it was so cold.

Dennis, you reminded me I forgot to plug in my diesel! Grrr... Nothing but delays. One of the glow plugs is out, so gets grumpy below 70 and will not start below 50. It is 55 inside the home, and about 50 outside, so winter has come to the valley. I miss the warm weather, as I too don't like below 70... Gets a bit uncomfortable when over 110, but only for about a month. I rather have the monsoon weather, as can dehumidify.

I have been meaning to order a oil heater, and this discussion reminded me of it. I wonder if one did that Adney and Dennis could have just gone about there ways? Only issue I see is the heater have to fit into the original pan, and wouldn't work on the small filter sumps. Also, it is glued on, so might get in the way. Just a thought...

Thank you,
Adriel