[T3] Brakes-again

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Jan 11 09:07:14 PST 2014

Jim, the parts book gives that part number shown on the box 361 611 067A as
correct for rear wheel cylinders on a '65 Squareback, but quotes 23.8mm
bore.  It covers VIN# 365 000 001 to 365 220 883.
I don't know if that means they are right for a Super Beetle as well though.

As one-year only parts, they may be harder to find than some, but I take the
point about Varga vs honed OG ones.  If $35 was for the pair shipped, that
doesn't sound too bad compared with UK prices for parts!

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club