[T3] pop-out windows on a fastback

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Jan 12 21:42:44 PST 2014

Jim I have seen them flatbed trailers fully loaded and yes they are flat.
I worked for a heavy equipment company and it was always interesting to watch them load stuff on the flat beds and see how much the arch would disappear.
I completely agree with you on the flexing glass thing.

Another example is the wings of an aircraft. They are designed to flex and flex a lot more than one would imagine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai2HmvAXcU0

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us