[T3] Starting Problem

Tony Rongey trongey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 07:30:15 PST 2014

Hmm.  It was late and I was tired when I put the distrubutor back in.  It felt right, but I'll double check that this evening.

PS: Here is the pic of the valve as promised.  You might not want to look at this if you just ate and own an old VW.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/trongey/Type3/SunkenValve.jpg

Tony
'70 Fastback, AT/FI (will be a daily driver as soon as I get it working again)