[T3] ZDDP options

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Jan 14 16:48:26 PST 2014

In a message dated 1/14/2014 7:24:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I don't like the Volvoline, it used to leave a sooty layer in  engines even
with good oil changes.  I use Pennzoil Racing oil in the  square, but that
is
25W50 and no good for lower mileage  engines.

Since you  like Pennzoil, have you looked into using their HD oil  that
Brian mentioned? I know Valvoline makes 1 of there own, and it's even a
10W40 motor oil. :O Pennzoil does make several different oils for different
applications, so it might be worth looking into.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction