[T3] ZDDP options

Don Robertson donrob at yachtsales.com
Tue Jan 14 17:05:41 PST 2014

I have used this for a number of years with no problems whatsoever,
it is available in several weights
https://www.lucasoil.com/products/display_products_overviews.sd?iid=44&catid=6

I use it in my 66 Beetle, my 93 Roadmaster, my two 1972 Gleanor
combines (250 Cu In Chev motors),  a 1961 Massey Super 90 diesel
tractor, a 1959 IH 340 tractor (4 cylinder gas), and a neighbour's
John Deere diesel tractor.

Any jobber who sells Lucas additives can order it for you.

Don Robertson - (905) 566-0000
3641 Wolfedale Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5C 1V8
Skype: marinemarketplace
Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to
live at the expense of everybody else.
- Frederic Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)

Webmaster:
peoplepost.net - marinesurveyor.com - yachtsales.com
Click Here http://www.marinesurveyor.com/websites.html for a list of
over 100 Marine Surveyor Clients.

Listmaster
http://www.marinesurveyor.com/boatpokers/ - Boatpokers - A private
email forum for SAMS members
http://www.surveyorexchange.com/ - The Marine Exchange - The Marine
Technical Email Forum
For Professionals Employed in Marine Industries.