[T3] ZDDP options

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Jan 14 18:30:01 PST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Don
Robertson
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:06 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] ZDDP options

I have used this for a number of years with no problems whatsoever, it is
available in several weights
https://www.lucasoil.com/products/display_products_overviews.sd?iid=44&catid
=6

I use it in my 66 Beetle, my 93 Roadmaster, my two 1972 Gleanor combines
(250 Cu In Chev motors),  a 1961 Massey Super 90 diesel tractor, a 1959 IH
340 tractor (4 cylinder gas), and a neighbour's John Deere diesel tractor.

Any jobber who sells Lucas additives can order it for you.

Don Robertson - (905) 566-0000
3641 Wolfedale Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5C 1V8
Skype: marinemarketplace
Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live
at the expense of everybody else.
- Frederic Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)

Ahh I just inherited a 65 Ford 4000 tractor (diesel)  that my dad and I use.
That sounds like a good option for it too.

Dennis