[T3] ZDDP options

Don Robertson donrob at yachtsales.com
Tue Jan 14 19:22:07 PST 2014

Bush hogging can be hard work, especially if the terrain is
challenging.  I would go for the John Deere stuff.  There is some
propaganda here:
http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/parts/batteries_and_fluids/maintenance_fluids/oils/oils.page

>At 09:30 PM 1/14/2014, you wrote:
>
>Yea she be doing some hot duty bush hogging in our hot summers. But dad will
>use it in the winter some to set hay out for his cattle in the winter. But
>our winters are not much and short compared to what you get up there.
>
>Dennis

Don Robertson - (905) 566-0000
3641 Wolfedale Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5C 1V8
Skype: marinemarketplace
Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to
live at the expense of everybody else.
- Frederic Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)

Webmaster:
peoplepost.net - marinesurveyor.com - yachtsales.com
Click Here http://www.marinesurveyor.com/websites.html for a list of
over 100 Marine Surveyor Clients.

Listmaster
http://www.marinesurveyor.com/boatpokers/ - Boatpokers - A private
email forum for SAMS members
http://www.surveyorexchange.com/ - The Marine Exchange - The Marine
Technical Email Forum
For Professionals Employed in Marine Industries.