[T3] ZDDP options

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 22:22:12 PST 2014

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ

> From: bfye at canyonville.net
> Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:10:10 -0800
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] ZDDP options
>
> Don't believe Engle? They sell performance cams based on word of mouth and have been at it long enough to have been ferreted out if the product sucked. There is a reason I run their cams.

Guess hurt too many times by profit... Not really disbelief, but skepticism... B.T.W., regret not going Engle for the last camshaft, but my next one will be!

So then, why was Z.D.D.P. ever put into the oil if not needed?

Thank you so very much!
Adriel