[T3] Torque Meister

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 07:55:46 PST 2014

In a message dated 1/15/2014 6:10:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
maroblll at coqui.net writes:

The tool I'll need:

OK guys, just testing my luck  here.  Almost ready to do brakes and
resealing my '65 Square and I'm  looking for a genuine Torque Meister,
not the Chinese version, if I can  help it.  So please, don't refer me to
stores or suppliers unless they  have the real deal.  And yes, I'm
basically cheap but not too  choosey,...

Jose,
Then you'll want to get it from Kymco. They are the originators of that
tool. I bought mine from them over 18 years ago, and I love it. They advertise
 on the Samba, and in the older Hot VW mags (nothing in the newest issue).
I  don't have their web address handy though. :(

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction