[T3] Torque Meister

maroblll at coqui.net maroblll at coqui.net
Wed Jan 15 15:10:27 PST 2014

The tool I'll need:

OK guys, just testing my luck here.  Almost ready to do brakes and
resealing my '65 Square and I'm looking for a genuine Torque Meister,
not the Chinese version, if I can help it.  So please, don't refer me to
stores or suppliers unless they have the real deal.  And yes, I'm
basically cheap but not too choosey, that's why I'm going this way so,
used ones are welcome unless they've been too abused, chipped, or rusty
beyond recognition.  I know for sure that unused ones might be NLA, so
that's why I'm testing my luck.  Hey, it doesn't cost much to try,
right?

Oh yeah, and my kid wants a jew's (or jaw, I don't know) harp.  Again,
not too expensive, remember...  (I got no Idea how I ended up including
this last request in this post.  It might be 'cause it's getting colder
down here.)

Thanks y'all!

José