[T3] Distributer placement/Timing

rheorojo@F rheorojo at frontier.com
Sat Jan 18 21:58:24 PST 2014

I just went through the process again. Set the points, then the timing, then the dwell, and then the timing again. That order so I could see the change in timing when the dwell was set. It had moved about 5 degrees. The car runs much better, has a smoother acceleration and so far, 20-25 miles, seems to be remaining solid. I hope to put a 50 mile trip on it to check and see if it will remain timed correctly. We used to drive it regularly from Seattle to L A and back, and hope to be back to that level of dependability. We are heading to Arizona for 6 weeks so it will be parked in a warm dry place till we get back.
Jim you mentioned a source of auto trainees in Tucson, would you let me know the contact as we may be that far down.
You pm me at rheorojo at frontier.com if you want to avoid the list.
Thanks Tim