[T3] Losing Power?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 20 07:08:12 PST 2014

Don't bring it back there, there's nothing wrong with the engine.  Find a
mechanic that can actually tell you what points ARE and have them set up the
gap and timing.  If a cylinder were bad you'd be fogging the town with oil
and hear it on cranking the engine. And if it was running properly, for
god's sake don't let them touch ANYTHING on the Fuel injection!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"