[T3] Introduction

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jan 20 07:46:35 PST 2014

In a message dated 1/19/2014 10:40:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ddog45 at gmail.com writes:

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself I just purchased  Jon
Stiles 1970 square back. Jon and I have been working together for  almost
two years and this will be the first project we have done in my  name.  The
plan is to repair the pan and make it a nice daily  driver.
I live in Longmont so hopefully some of you will see the car back  on the
road soon.

Welcome  to the list.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction