[T3] One cylinder dead-not firing-#3

John L. Morgan IV emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 05:50:29 PST 2014

In my conversation today on the phone, I was told
that #3 has a collapsed valve seat.
They
disconnected the #3 injector to prevent gas going in the
engine and corroding the ring.
He recommended a new engine-with
new heads-not rebuilt heads.
I read off the list of things to check, and
he kept saying, "None of that matters, we
had the adjuster opened all the way...valve is shot.
You can keep driving it around town on 3 cylinders."
?