[T3] One cylinder dead-not firing-#3

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jan 22 06:09:11 PST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Jim Adney
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:25 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] One cylinder dead-not firing-#3

On 21 Jan 2014 at 21:02, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> Jim it would just be cool to have you to come down here just so I
> could give you a ride in Clementine and see some of the scenery we
> have around here maybe get some southern food while we are at it.

That would be a real treat. I used to be a real skinny guy, but my wife and
her friends have taught me, much to my dismay, to enjoy good food. These
days I think of myself as the Will Rogers of food: I
never met a meal I didn't like.   ;-0

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

Yes I use to be a skinny fellow too.  5'8" at 130 LBS now I'm still the same
height but that was 25 years ago and now I push 215 LBS.  If clementine was
alive I bet she would of said after we got her back going and the first time
I sat in the driver's seat Dennis what happened to you!!! LOL I agree with
you and Will on the food.

Dennis