[T3] One cylinder dead-not firing-#3

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 06:21:12 PST 2014

We put new rings & bearings in mine and good used heads.  You can buy a
longblock for $1000 and put the repainted tins on it yourself.  I'd rather
pay him him $2000 to do it All for me!  Tram will sell you some new braided
vent hoses like mine.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:09 AM, Dennis Stiefel <dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org>wrote:

> [...]

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/