[T3] One cylinder dead-not firing-#3

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 08:25:08 PST 2014

John Morgan is in Richmond VA, right down the road from me, Jim. Yeah,
Tons' of Richmonds in the US of A, as we've discussed on the list before, I
think.

John, which shop is this that you took your T3 to?

Do you know how many miles on the block itself? A head on that one side may
or may not be feasible, depending on age of block and inards...

$1200 is still a lot of loot! You could buy a freshly rebuilt shipped to
your door for less than that!