[T3] Mechanical Fuel Pump Vapor Lock

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jan 22 16:15:02 PST 2014

Ahh, a whole block, I was thinking that hesitation that’s common a few
seconds after starting it.  One thing ive never had a problem with even with
today's gas is the stock fuel pumps, but I have on occasion had something
get in the valve and screw It up, you might want to take it all apart, clean
it all up and then try it, so long as the Bakelite base is in place, and it
would have to be, the pump should be OK.  Are you using the little one-way
fuel cutoff valve or the electromagnetic ones on the carbs themselves?

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"