[T3] Mechanical Fuel Pump Vapor Lock

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 12:08:33 PST 2014

Keith,

Starting is not a problem. It is after it runs for a block or so that I get starvation and stumble. Then it takes a few seconds and it is back to normal.

This is why I do not think it is locking at the carbs; but rather the fuel pump.

Adam

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:43 AM, B Fye <bfye at canyonville.net> wrote:

4psi is too much!  2.5 to 3 is all you need.  More than that and fuel pushes past the floats.

Brian Fye