[T3] FI Normal Wear Items

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 07:40:52 PST 2014

In a message dated 1/23/2014 9:48:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
one4house at yahoo.com writes:

What I am wondering is what are the normal wear items on a 70  Square FI
system? I know the pump.  What else do I need to look  for?

Along those lines, do the FI cars get better mileage?

The "C" or "D" version of the MPS. Yes, you can replace the copper plate
that is now available for them.

They get about 1 or 2 mpg more, and have better (more useable) low end
torque (take off power). And they'll run a little cleaner "emission wise". For
someone up in the mountains, who drives in different altitudes, it might be
a  better way to go, versus running carbs. Keep in mind there's a learning
curve  that goes with it, just like there's 1 for carbs.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction