[T3] FI Normal Wear Items

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 10:13:42 PST 2014

If anything comes up like this that people are interested in,I work for a full manufacturing company. A run of items like this could work out to be very cost effective as long as tooling is not involved in the process. I am talking about my company has the tooling and doesn't have to purchase it special.

I have been thinking about getting dimensions of the plastic bushings that go in the front beam of the type 3's and doing a run of them. Our at least getting a quote. That way we all could have access on the rebuilds. Let me know if anyone is interested in anything like this some of the normal wear no longer made parts.

Adam