[T3] 70 Square. 1 Owner. OG Paint and Documentation

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 20:41:11 PST 2014

Jim,

Good eye. All of the original parts are in the car. They were removed to address an issue after the last start.....I was told. The owner was thinking of just flipping it. I told him he needed to get it running before.

At first he wanted to trade my carbs for his fi system. I was excited about that until I saw how complete and original the car was. I soon advised him to keep the whole car complete. It is to fine am example of a complete original.

Adam