[T3] 70 Square. 1 Owner. OG Paint and Documentation

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 07:18:39 PST 2014

In a message dated 1/27/2014 7:32:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

Good to hear others have seen that too.  My marina blue '71  had an Elm
green
door originally, but all the blue matched without having  been repainted,
and
I bought it in '76, so it had original paint.  I  hadn't heard of it often
being a green problem though.

Dave, I was only speculating on the dark green color, as that's  what I've
seen colorwise that seems to be found under other colors. I really  don't
know if it's true, but that's just my observation. My old 71 Notch had  an Elm
green license plate light housing on a Shantung yellow car (which would  be
the far extreme of both colors).

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction