[T3] rear trunl problem

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jan 29 07:16:58 PST 2014

Hello all! Today when I opened my rear trunk to do an oil change, the trunk
opened as usual. The wind blew the lid closed and when I went to reopen it,
either the cable snapped or something else went screwy. The lever on the
door pillar has no resistance whatsoever. How do I a: open my trunk and b:
install a new cable? Are these still available or does anyone have one for
sale? Thanks Doug "Leilani" '73 Fastback FI