[T3] 70 Square. 1 Owner. OG Paint and Documentation

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 31 21:45:59 PST 2014

I'm the second owner of my '67. Bought it in 1978 at 100k miles. At one point I had got some deep chips in the hood.

I started to sand them out to fill and paint. I found 23 colors of paint on that hood. Not layers, colors. Yikes!

I eventually replace the hood for other reasons, so I no longer have it.

But wow, 23 colors? I can't believe a private owner or a body shop would keep it around for that much work.

Jeff '67 Sqbk