[T3] pop-out windows on a fastback

alluringeyewear at comcast.net alluringeyewear at comcast.net
Fri Jan 10 03:51:47 PST 2014

Hello al! I would like to install pop-outs on my '73 fastback. I have the complete assemblies but have no idea how they mount up behind the doors. The back side of my car, rear, has three holes to mount up the pop out hinge, I cannot find anything on the fixed hinge side. Do I need to weld in a new "C" pillar? Does anyone have any photos or suggestions? Also does anyone have a set of "C" pillars they would be willing to sell? Thanks Doug '73 Fasty FI "Leilani"