[T3] 2014 Invasion, Ronald McDonald donation.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 19:15:04 PDT 2014

In a message dated 7/7/2014 9:57:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rdavid at rochester.rr.com writes:

Hello All. I previously posted that our total amount raised for  the
Rochester Ronald McDonald house was $525.

Turns out, Gary sold 5  more buttons, and we had another $40 contribution
added to the total as  well, so our final total raised is now $575!!! Many
Thanx to  all!

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/1229493.jpg

As  you can see - Ronald himself was there to witness the check
presentation.
LOL

Very cool Dave. I know we helped a little, even though we weren't there
this year (bought some shirts). Besides, every little bit helps the total. ;-)
 Great job.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction