[T3] 2014 Invasion Shirts

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Mon Jul 7 19:52:50 PDT 2014

Since Dave is doing such a good job of modeling our Type 3 Invasion shirt in the Ronald McDonald House photo he posted, I figured this would be a good time to let everyone know that I have a limited number of Invasion shirts left over.

They are $15 each and that includes shipping and the $2 donation to the Ronald McDonald House that I already made for all of the shirts.

So if you missed the Invasion and want a shirt anyway, or you were there and need some more, let me know.

First come, first serve.

Sizes and quantities available:

SMALL            (2)
MEDIUM         (2)
LARGE           (9)
2XL                  (7)

Sorry No XLs

PayPal at:      jaransonT3 at comcast.net

If you want to send a check, e-mail me at the above for details.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com