[T3] radio in

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Jul 10 19:20:34 PDT 2014

The Sapphires were mostly cheap sets but they should sound good with a
strong signal, good speakers are essential though, it will only sound as
good as the speaker is.  I put a new speaker in the Crate when I re-did it
As the Blaupunkt has some power to put out, but again... signal strength Is
essential.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

Yes that's my next steep are new speakers.  For the front I'm thinking about
getting one of those speakers that is 2 directional. They are made for
classic cars like ours with one speaker grill in the middle of the dash. For
the back I'll just get some better 6X9s. As far as signal strength when I
turn this thing I installed on and hook it up to my iPhone that's not an
issue.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle