[T3] radio in

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 18:41:40 PDT 2014

The Sapphires were mostly cheap sets but they should sound good with a
strong signal, good speakers are essential though, it will only sound as
good as the speaker is.  I put a new speaker in the Crate when I re-did it
As the Blaupunkt has some power to put out, but again... signal strength
Is essential.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com