[T3] radio in

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Jul 10 10:46:34 PDT 2014

Got my new in line FM transmitter on the fastback to work with the original
dealer option AM/FM stereo. It sounds ok I guess maybe when I get some
better speakers in it that will help as the ones I got are junk that I just
dug up out if my shop.  I suppose I'm expecting too much out of a 42 year
old stereo.  But it looks cool in there at least. Keith Park just rebuilt
and it works better than it did after setting 30 years in that parts car.
This thing I put on it allow me to hook up my Iphone to it. I had forgotten
how bad the reception was on these sapphires were at least in a rule area
like mine. This helps that issue.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202431992977366
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202431992977366&set=a.12947297645
69.2038351.1120060951&type=1&theater>
&set=a.1294729764569.2038351.1120060951&type=1&theater

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT

71 STD. Beetle

67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)