[T3] stereo speakers

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jul 16 20:28:19 PDT 2014

Hey guys!  I have the same AM-FM stereo Sapphire radio that Dennis has in my '73 Fastback.  It sounds terrific with a pair of 6" round speakers that I have in the kickplates on the side of the front floor. I bought these fibertglass panels and covered them with carpeting before installing them.  The only hard part was trying to locate 8 ohm speakers which is what the radio originally called for.  Does anyone know what would happen if we used 4 ohm speakers which are readily available. I don't really understand the impedance issue.