[T3] Last Summer with '71 Squareback

Gary Gamboa gary_gamboa at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:20:44 PDT 2014

Jim Adney wrote:

>Hey, Gary! It sounds like you're missing the point.

>First you get them running the way they were designed to run, then
>you enjoy them. You're missing all the GOOD parts!

>And if you're this close, with a good running '71, why aren't you
>here at the Invasion!   ;-)

I just don't have time anymore for 2 old cars. So either one sits and before I know it 1-2 years go by.
And that's one of the worst things for an older car, sitting.

I do hope someone from the list can make it to Lars Anderson in Brookline, MA for VW day.
I will there selling all my T3 parts and showing the car for sale.