[T3] MPGs??

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sat Jul 26 16:28:43 PDT 2014

Looks like the Golf is on sort of a hold till the 2015 model year from the site. So they may not be listing it for that reason. You have to sign up for updates.
http://www.vw.com/models/golf/

When we got our 2004 Golf TDI it took us a while to find one and it was mostly due to a run on them at the time. We had dealer after dealer forward us to another dealer before we found one on a lot. So my guess would be that there is a scarcity of them right now here in the U.S. Last I read The Golf TDI was one of the more popular sales here alongside the GTI models.

I love our TDI although we are now getting into the mileage where things start to fail. But we are over the 150K mark and still runs strong. Looks a bit worn but that is expected having spent most of its life in Colorado. The road gravel and stuff used to melt ice takes its toll.

72 Squareback
74 (Standard) bug
04 Golf TDI
99 Chevy Z71
Destination Huntsville, AL maybe. ( Fingers crossed )