[T3] MPGs??

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Jul 26 11:20:52 PDT 2014

It's a country by country thing.  France has had cheap diesel for decades,
which is where the family diesel car initiative came from.
UK is the only country in Europe which charges more for diesel than gas
(petrol).
There's a table here (all prices in Euros, so comparison is easy).
http://www.drive-alive.co.uk/fuel_prices_europe.html

Looks like the US tax authorities are copying the UK, or the other way
round!
Luxembourg is pretty much the cheapest for a touring holiday, but you would
need to go round it a few times to go a decent distance!

Dave
UYK VW Type 3&4 Club