[T3] AAR Adjustment?

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 18:53:21 PDT 2014

 >That's extremely common. The pot metal housing has
> warped, and your transition will never be smooth until
> this is fixed. I rebuild these to fix this problem for $25.

It's under control. ;-)

I pulled it apart and cleaned it thoroughly. Then I reassembled
it with rubbing compound (actually ... tooth paste) and gave it
good hard spin with an electric drill. Then I took it apart and
cleaned it again, then reassembled with wheel bearing grease.
That freed it up enough for the spring to handle it and it's
back in the car.

In the morning I'll see how well it works.

Max Welton
http://www.maxwelton2k.net/