[T3] FI Dizzy for Carbs

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:11:56 PDT 2014

I did have to swap the teeth (foot? )180 degrees. In its stock position I
couldn't get the timing right because the vacuum can hit the cooling
intake.

Once swapped around,I was good to go.

The 034 helped, but I am still not happy with off the line acceleration. I
still have to flutter the gas pedal to get it out of the hole without
bogging. It was not this way with the ict's.

Thus might be a time I take it to someone with more skill than I have. What
are some other options? I have got to get it running at low rpm better than
it is now.

Adam