[T3] Type 3 console.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 06:11:41 PDT 2014

In a message dated 6/15/2014 7:57:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

I'm pretty sure the spine in the Type 3 has a flatter, wider  profile, and
I doubt the Type 1 version would fit properly.  Also,  there may be
differences with the fact your car is RHD.  The lump  where the pedal
cluster cover is may make it an awkward fit.

I have to agree with Dave on the tunnel being a flatter, wider  profile.
The t-1 unit might fit, but it might also need some modification to  fit.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction