[T3] Last call for bringing stuff to the invasion.

SUESANCTUARY at aol.com SUESANCTUARY at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 09:27:53 PDT 2014

In a message dated 6/15/2014 7:30:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_jadney at  vwtype3.org_
(http://lists.vwtype3.org/listinfo.cgi/type3-vwtype3.org)  writes:

>>I understand that you and Sue won't  be making it this year. Sorry  to
>>hear that. We'll miss  you.

In a message dated On 14 Jun 2014 at 23:58, _Bobsnotch at  aol.com_
(http://lists.vwtype3.org/listinfo.cgi/type3-vwtype3.org)   writes:

>Thanks, we'll miss all of you too.  Enjoy yourselves, and take lots of
>pictures, so those of us not  attending, can "be there in spirit". : )

Yes, we'll miss everyone too. Hope Everyone has a Great time  and post up
lots of pictures for us "voyeurs."  We did order up a  bunch of Invasion
shirts from John J. though, so that we are a least  contributing to the cause!
(Hopefully, John J. did get our preorder email on  those...)

I see that Dave and Anne Hall are already gallivanting around New York!

 Need a "Wish we were there" postcard!  :-P

Sue
'70 Fasty w/  FI, AT & working popouts.  "Clementine"