[T3] 2014 Invasion group photo

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Jun 22 20:48:14 PDT 2014

Subject: [T3] 2014 Invasion group photo

SO many Thanx to the Invaders that could make it to this 2014 Invasion!

Here's a group photo that we took on Sunday morning (sorry, we forgot to
take a group shot on Saturday)

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/1223041.jpg

We really enjoyed meeting our first time attendees, and also spending time
with many people from previous Invasions too. Yes, we did miss some of our
"regulars" like Bob and Sue, and Brian, and the Rogers - but rest assured we
were thinking of you guys all weekend. I feel very privileged to have
Invaders come to this Invasion from Great Britain, Germany, and Canada - as
well as all across the USA from California and Georgia and many, many states
in between!  Thank you all for making this Invasion another success!

I have much more pix and video to share, but I wanted to get this group shot
up tonight before I hit the pillow!