[T3] 2014 Invasion group photo

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sun Jun 22 22:07:42 PDT 2014

Great shot Dave.

Wow! Great Invasion! Jill and I rolled back into home about 10:30 tonight. What a great weekend. Our hosts, Dave and Gail Pallo, did a great job and really raised the bar for future Invasion hosts. The track time at Watkins Glen was great. The weather was perfect. Lots of awesome Type 3s. Great Tech Sessions and impromptu repair sessions.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com