[T3] 2014 Invasion group photo

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 06:48:11 PDT 2014

In a message dated 6/22/2014 10:36:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rdavid at rochester.rr.com writes:

SO many Thanx to the Invaders that could make it to this 2014  Invasion!

Here's a group photo that we took on Sunday morning (sorry,  we forgot to
take a group shot on  Saturday)

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/1223041.jpg

We  really enjoyed meeting our first time attendees, and also spending  time
with many people from previous Invasions too. Yes, we did miss some of  our
"regulars" like Bob and Sue, and Brian, and the Rogers - but rest  assured
we
were thinking of you guys all weekend. I feel very privileged to  have
Invaders come to this Invasion from Great Britain, Germany, and Canada  - as
well as all across the USA from California and Georgia and many, many
states
in between!  Thank you all for making this Invasion another  success!

I have much more pix and video to share, but I wanted to get  this group
shot
up tonight before I hit the pillow!

Great group shot picture Dave. Yes, we really did miss not  attending, and
seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction