[T3] 2014 Invasion group photo

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 09:40:52 PDT 2014

Just a brief note that Anne and I have got home safely, even managing to
negotiate the New Jersey streets to reach Liberty State Park to view the
Manhattan Skyline and Statue of Liberty yesterday, rounding off our visit to
NY State and NJ.

Great invasion site, great to see many of the regulars again, and some new
faces.  Everything went well for us, and so pleased to hear Sarah made it
home safely too.  Meeting adversity and overcoming it is satisfying, but
maybe nicer to take it in 'bite sizes' rather than everything at once.

Thanks to all who organised things, particularly Dave and Gail.

Now I can mow the lawn (meadow?) as soon as the rain stops!  Still, we're
not at Glastonbury, though my youngest son is.  Probably have to hose him
down when he comes here on his way home.

Cheers,
Dave and Anne.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club