[T3] New time filler

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 18:48:58 PDT 2014

In a message dated 6/23/2014 3:56:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

What does one do while preparing the 71 notchback to become a  dedicated
race car?  Why, start another project, of course!

Say  hello to White Trashed.

I need to clean it, add wheels and tires,  clutch cable and the 1600 "sweep
the floor" engine and play with it.  The  PO butchered on it it enough that
I can't sell it, so why not?
It sat for  11 years and the blackberries tried to consume it.  No  more!

I say,  "why not?" You already have it, it's paid for, and it's just taking
up space.  ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction