[T3] Need a throttle cable for a notch

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:45:27 PDT 2014

was a interesting trip to home depot yesterday!!! LOL
pulling outta HD, gas pedal hit the floor, looked up and said shit
"throttle cable broke", this aint my first air cooled dub, or my 1st rodeo
for that fact!
luckily I had jumper cables. cut the ends off and pushed a speaker outta
the rear package tray (luckily was lazy that day and left both speakers
"floating"). wired up the jumper cable to broken throttle cable (at carb
end) and gassed it by hand!!!!! Made it home, and it was a very exciting
trip, to say the least!!!! driving/clutching a 4 speed, with a hand
throttle is very unique and stupid!! had to holdd the "hand throttle cable"
with my teeth so it wouldn't fall down/go away!! A guy pulled up beside me
in a gas hog suburban (by himself, LOL@ him) and shook his head, I said you
have no idea bra!
SOOOOOOOO, is the throttle cable the same for all T3's? Got any better
quality ones' out there? Any links to said better quality one's?
Thanks y'all!! yep, I'm from vergineiya!! lol
have fun at the T3 fest. I would'a never made it!! lol