[T3] Need a throttle cable for a notch

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 19:44:03 PDT 2014

cruise control?!?!? on a 1967!?!?!? Only car I've ever known that old,
67-68 with CC, was by friends 68 Cad eldorado. Front wheel drive too! Thing
was a sled and a boat all in one!!

Yeah, I made it home Keith, barely. Now I need a quality replacement? You
know any know suppliers of good T3 throt cables? ISP west my best bet? AND
are notch, fast, and sqbk, the same cable or is there a length diff?

My old cable was all frayed and crappy looking, no idea of age, etc. I've
had the car 6 years.

Many thanks broman!!

Have fun at the T3 fest ya'll!!!